Have you ever wondered “But who viewed my facebook profile ?? WHO IS LOOKING AT MY FACEBOOK PROFILE ?” ? Don’t worry, you’re not the only one !
And today I will show you exactly how to see who viewed your facebook profile.
Yes, I will show you how to see who viewed your facebook profile, step-by-step. And, no, you don’t need to download XYZ chrome extensions or 12 malware apps to do that ! But enough talk – let’s go and follow the guide !
But who viewed my facebook profile ?
You think no one is looking at your facebook profile ? Don’t be fooled ! In 2019, every single facebook profile is visited 10 to 20 times daily, in average. That means a lot of people !
That’s why it can be very interesting to see who viewed your facebook profile, as to verify no one has access to things they shouldn’t. But obviously, the most exciting part comes when you check who viewed your facebook profile without being friend with you first …
And all that is easy to get !
By following this guide you will be able to :
- see who viewed your facebook profile in your friends
- see who viewed the most frequently your facebook profile
- see who viewed your facebook profile but isn’t your friend
How to find out who visited my facebook profile ?
As this article does not aim to teach you the technical aspects involved, I will instead show you here step-by-step how to use the online tool I’ve developed to automate this technique.
It is really simple and all you need to do is to follow the instructions.
Do not hesitate to contact me on facebook if you need help !
- Go to this page
- New!: Simply enter the adress of the profile you want to inspect. To do that, you should use a web browser (like Chrome or Firefox) because you won’t be able to get the adress inside the Facebook app. It should be something like : https://www.facebook.com/XXXXProfileXXX
Enter your entity_id How to get your entity_id ? Step 1 : Go on your facebook profile
Step 2 : Show the source code of the page. To do that, right click and click on “View page source” OR use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+u
Step 3 : Do a research (using CTRL+f) and look for the string “entity_id”. You will find a number on the right of the string: It’s your entity_id !
- Do the anti-bot verification : you need to either download 2 apps or complete 2 offers using your emails, to verify that you’re a human being with a working mobile device to use the service.
- Access unlocked : you can view how viewed your facebook profile (and more) !
You will then have unlocked the access to the list of people who viewed your facebook profile. Easy no ?
Know who viewed my facebook profile ? Check ✓
Here you go ! You now know how to find out who viewed your facebook profile. Do not hesitate to share this method around you, especially if someone is asking you “but who viewed my facebook profile ??” – please send them this link 😉 Did you find out something weird using this ? Tell me in the comments !